Fully Financed Ph.D. International Fellowship is intended to encourage interested students to get higher education at Aarhus Graduate School of Health in Denmark. The funding program is available for students from all around the globe.
The purpose of this Ph.D. program is to translate first-in-heart failure patient findings on cardiac ketone metabolism to the clinical treatment of patients with acute heart failure.
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university in Denmark that offers PhD degree programmes which compare favourably with the best in the world.
Why would you like to study at Aarhus University? The university is committed to preparing students to address society’s challenges and needs. Here students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2020
- University or Organization: Aarhus University
- Department: Faculty of Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Financed
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. program on the topic Ketone bodies in the treatment of acute heart failure and cardiogenic shock.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship, you must meet requirements for enrolment:
- Must have a relevant higher education degree. Your educational level will be assessed to determine whether it comply with entry requirements. If you hold a degree other than a Danish Master’s degree, it can be advisable to get your degree assessed by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education before you apply.
- You must comply with the project-specific qualification requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, applicants must take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at Aarhus University. After that, candidates must submit and complete an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Application should consist of documentation for compliance with project-specific qualification requirements, exam certificates/diplomas and transcripts, CV, documentation of relevant extracurricular activities, and a project proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Aarhus University will provide the fully financed Ph.D. fellowship for overseas students at the Graduate School of Health in Denmark for the academic session 2020/2021.