Australian National University is currently accepting applications for Fenner Merit International Scholarship in Medical Sciences for the academic session 2020/2021. This funding program is open for domestic and international students.
The scholarship aims to attract students of high caliber to pursue postgraduate research for a Ph.D. degree at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
Australian National University has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia. It is a well-known university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? ANU focuses on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. Here aspirants can get support at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree program in Medical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold their previous year’s degree.
- Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
- Must be in receipt of a base/primary stipend scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission to the Ph.D. degree at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates for the JCSMR Ph.D. program will automatically be considered for this supplementary award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding program offers a stipend of $7,000 per annum for up to 3 years. The grant is paid fortnightly in arrears for the academic session 2020/2021.