Students are invited to become a part of the GMAT Preparation Scholarship offered by the Apex Learning for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding program is available for students who want to pursue a master degree program in the USA.
Apex Learning, Inc. is a privately held provider of digital curriculum. It offers 1-on-1 private GMAT tutoring, both in-person and online, in order to deliver the strongest results for clients who simply want the best, most efficient preparation available.
Why would you like to become a part of Apex Learning, Inc.? Apex is dedicated to delivering the best-customized one to one GMAT tutoring available on the market today.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Apex Learning, Inc.
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $2,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a plan to take the GMAT and attend business schools that require a score in the range of 650 and above for admissions consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students should apply directly from the Apex GMAT scholarship page on the Apex GMAT website-https://apexgmat.com/gmat-scholarship/.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Students will receive private one-on-one GMAT tutoring with an instructor that has scored 770 or above on the GMAT as well as has many years of teaching under their belt.