Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship. The program is organized by Contevo.
The award is accessible for brilliant students who are currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree at a technical institution.
Why should you apply for this program? They provide an environment for teaching, research and entrepreneurship training in Science and Technology for the industrial and socio-economic development of other nations. It recognizes young ambition and talent.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Contevo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is applicable for graduate or undergraduate degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants are required to fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Students must be scheduled as a current graduate or undergraduate applicant in a technical institution, community/junior college, or at a university for the current year
- Seekers must be the citizen of Australia, USA, UK or NZ
- Students must have high academic achievement
- Candidates must be obtaining a Business Marketing, Digital marketing, or Search Engine Marketing degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, seekers must submit a creative infographic (pdf), informational video (YouTube link) or a 1000-1200 word essay to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a CV, two letters of reference, any other portfolio examples (screenshots of recent marketing related projects, strategies, campaigns, or designs).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to submit the previous certificate for applying this award.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are mandatory to provide any proof of their English language proficiency.
Each winning scholar will receive $5000 of their tuition fee. The award will support their further higher study.