The University of Queensland is seeking highly motivated candidates to take part in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships program for the session 2020-2021.
The purpose of The grant is to support applicants commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
Opened in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. It provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for student’s better support. It has a college, a graduate school and six faculties which provide a unique learning environment.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ offers a range of services to empower applicants with the skills and education to plan for your future career and effectively change from candidates into professionals.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Software or Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Admissible Criteria: To be a part of this studentship, you need to meet the given criteria:
- Aspirants in the two years immediately before the award, the applicant completed Year 12
- Candidate must be enrolled in a relevant program
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be empowered with this application , you have to take admission at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit academic achievement in secondary school studies, a cover letter, short personal statement and a resume, leadership skills and extra-curricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your education you must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Entrants who belong to any non-English speaking country are mandatory to present official exam results representing their English ability.
Benefits: Each winning candidate will get worth up to $3000 to minimize your study expenses in Australia.