This opportunity is open to exceptional candidates who wish to complete their undergraduate studies in the social and human sciences or the natural sciences.
The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology is a member of Japan’s Cabinet and is also known as MEXT. It provides the internet to children living abroad and returning.
The Japanese government’s Monbukagakusho scholarship aims to foster Austrian students’ friendly relations with Japan to build bridges between the two countries and with the long-term wish that participants can contribute to the well-being of the entire world.
Registration deadline: July 8, 2020
• University: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
• Department: NA
• Course level: first cycle
• Reward: full tuition fee
• Access mode: online
• Number of awards: NA
• Nationality: Australian students
• The award can be awarded in Japan
Eligible Countries: Australia
• Acceptable courses or courses: Bachelor of Social and Human Sciences or Natural Sciences
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be Australian citizens and be born on or after April 2, 1996. Applicants must have completed 12 years of study or have graduated from the equivalent of a Japanese high school (ie have completed year 12). ) by March or August 2021.
How to register
• How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to begin their application process for a bachelor’s degree at any Japanese university. Then they submit their application form with a few extra documents.
• Supporting Documents: Applicants must download all required documents such as resume, visa required, transcripts before university.
• Admission requirements: For admission, candidates must have high school diplomas from a recognized university.
• Language requirements: Applicants outside the home country often have to meet specific requirements in English / other languages to study there.
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
• All tuition fees
• Airline tickets and
• A monthly allowance of 117,000 yen (amounts subject to change)