Are you looking for a scholarship or a research grant in Austria? If yes, then you can apply for Johannes Kepler University Graduation funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
This study program is open for students who are enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program at the JKU.
The university offers bachelors, masters, diploma and doctoral degrees in business, engineering, law, science, social sciences, and medicine. It attained high scores for quotations, third-party funding, and internationalization efforts.
Why at Johannes Kepler University? With its development plan, JKU is setting the course for significant further development and strategic growth.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
University or Organization: Johannes Kepler University
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicant is eligible to apply for the graduation scholarship providing he/she
- Applicants must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program at the JKU;
- Holders have exceeded the minimum duration of the study, including the tolerance semester in the semester in which the application is submitted and has paid the tuition fees;
- has not exceeded the duration of the study including the tolerance semester during the semester being applied for and has paid the tuition fees;
- actively took examinations during the 2018/2019 academic year (minimum of 16 ECTS credits);
- Candidates must be completed a minimum of 12.5 ECTS credits per approved semester before the start of the semester for which The grant is being applied for;
- Holders were gainfully employed in the calendar year before the end of the tolerance period and during the 2018 calendar year;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, Applicants need to submit an application for the 2018/2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2019, to November 30, 2019, at the latest to the Admissions Office at the Department of Teaching and Studies Organization at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit the Income-tax return for 2018, Confirmation issued by the social insurance company regarding mandatory insurance for 2018, Affidavit and application form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefits: If your application is approved, candidates have earned a taxable income of no more than €13,500. You will receive a maximum of € 365 for the semester you applied for.