If you’re exceptional classical guitarist and lutenist looking for some financial support, then you can apply for the Julian Bream Trust International Scholarships funded by the Royal Academy of Music. The program is open for overseas students.
The funding program supports highly talented students who wish to study undergraduate and postgraduate coursework for the session 2020/2021.
As Britain’s oldest conservatoire, the Royal Academy of Music moves the music forward by inspiring successive generations of musicians to connect, collaborate, and create. It is a meeting point between the traditions of the past and the talent of the future, seeking out and supporting the musicians today.
Why would you like to choose the Royal Academy of Music? RAM encourages students, staff, alumni, and friends of the Academy to record and share their music on social media.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Royal Academy of Music
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be exceptionally gifted classical guitarists and lutenists who gain a place at the Academy.
- Must be under 20 years old for undergraduate and under 26 years old for postgraduate programs at the date of enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity program, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Royal Academy of Music. There is no separate application process, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Royal Academy of Music will provide an educational fund to classical guitarists and lutenists who want to gain a place of study at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at the Academy.