RMIT University is thrilled to announce the LPDP-RMIT funding for deserving candidates. This educational award is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The studentship aims to provide financial assistance for talented Indonesian students who want to pursue a masters and PhD programme at RMIT in Australia.
Established in 1887, the RMIT University is an Australian public research university in Melbourne, Victoria. It is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia, and it offers various undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT provides you advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD programs
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD programs in Engineering, Science, Health and Medical Sciences, Business, Justice and Criminology, Education, Environment and Sustainability, International and Community Services, and Art, Design and Architecture
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be applying for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT University
- They have met the academic requirements for entry to RMIT University and been offered a place in the program
- Candidates should be commencing full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at RMIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are needed to register in the masters or PhD program at the RMIT University and also complete the expression of interest form. After taking confirmation, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, any documentation relating to selection tasks and CV, work reference letter, referee report.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
LPDP provides a scholarship to fund:
- 100% tuition fees (combined with a partial tuition grant from RMIT)
- living allowance
- health insurance
- travel and visa fees
- Family support, emergency support where required.
RMIT provides a scholarship to fund:
- English language studies and IELTS test if RMIT’s English language requirement has not been met (up to a value of AUD$3500 per student)
- RMIT-LPDP Leadership Development Training is consisting of Short Courses, Workshops or online modules to be delivered at a minimum once per year.