If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Merit-Based Scholarship offered by Marconi International University.
The educational grant is designed for talented worldwide applicants who want to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at MIU in the United States
Established in 2004, Marconi International University is an American university located in Miami, Florida. It offers official undergraduate and graduates university courses in both online and face-to-face modalities.
Why study at Marconi International University? While studying at this university, students will gain outstanding educational experience through academic and administrative support services. MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of national and international level students, offering them various study opportunities.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2020
- University: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Awards: 20% off on tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering & Graduate degree in International Business Administration, Educational Leadership and Management and Emerging Technologies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, for admission to the Bachelor’s degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma and master’s programs, they must possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit all the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Motivational letter (optional)
- Copy of achieved academic certificates and transcripts in English
- Copy of your ID card/Passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this university, candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.9 in their previous studies (High School, Bachelor or Master).
- Language Requirement: Students can submit an English language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualIfications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English. MIU provides students with a free language assessment interview if they do not have a certificate.
The Marconi International University will provide a 20% discount on tuition fees to the winning candidates for the year 2020/21.