Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Noida International University is providing the program for domestic students. The grant is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award supports highly talented students who want to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in India.
Noida International University is a UGC recognized University and India’s foremost academic institution that offers all of its courses in the undergraduate, postgraduate & doctorate levels. It offers infinite opportunities for self-motivated individuals for their intellectual, personal & professional development.
Why study at Noida International University (NIU)? NIU offers such an array of accredited courses, qualified faculties, and state of the art infrastructure. NIU is very sensitive to growing trends of globalization of higher education and is continuously working to establish collaboration with globally reputed Universities Abroad.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Noida International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 20% concession in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Indian Students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in engineering and technology, sciences, liberal arts, business management, journalism and mass communication, fine arts, law, and legal affairs, architecture, education, nursing & health sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants first have to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Noida International University. After that candidates must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Noida International University will provide 20% concession in tuition fees for son/ daughter or grandson /granddaughter of freedom fighters, Armed / Para-Military Forces / State Police, and Spouse of University Employee.